|I like the way I look when getting enough exercise and stretch in yoga. I hope you guys get in fit, shape, and healthy this year and rest of your life longer. Remember to eat lots of healthy foods too.|
Weight Loss Tips and TricksWeight Loss Tips and Tricks by TheMaddestDay
The secret to weight loss is to burn off more than you take in.
It sounds easy but it's easy to forget!
Here are a few simple diet tips to keep in mind.
1. Stop eating four hours before you intend to sleep. For example if you will go to sleep at 10pm, finish your evening meal at 6pm. This allows for proper digestion.
2. If you are an over eater choose the same foods every day. The monotony will soon bore you and you will find yourself eating less.
3. Eat slowly! Count to 30 while you chew each bite.
4. Drink a large glass of water before every meal. Sometimes when you feel hungry you are actually thirsty.
5. If you don't know the nutritional information for a certain food or dish, do not eat it!
6. Crunchy vegetables make great snacks; the crunchiness makes you feel fuller. Try celery and carrot sticks.
7. If you feel like you might snack, try a cup of flavoured tea instead. The calorie count is practically zero but the fruity flavours are sweet and filling.
8. Only eat when hungry not